is that Satan
no but this is
THE POST GOT BETTER
OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING
women are considered fragile but I’ve never seen anything as easily wounded as a man’s ego
this post is stupid as hell
case in point
Does anyone else remember playing music in Real One Player and just sitting there and watching this for like two hours
i like girls who look like they kill people for a living
Who is this and why does she look like the child of Hawkeye and Black Widow
That’s Natalie Dormer, and oh mY GOsH you’re right she does look their child!!!
that’s what happened in budapest.
Suit Up, Ladies! → Zoe Saldana (2011)
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
Appreciation of Winchester genes
Or: 6 foot tall men whose names start with J
Actual dialogue from the actual show.
My favorite Leviathan moment.
Ignoring Cas’s blunt and completely hilarious sense of dry humor for a moment, think about what he’s actually saying here. Castiel is the name given to him by God. Castiel translates roughly to ‘my cover is God’ or ‘shield of God’ in Biblical theophory—the ‘el’ suffix means ‘God’, and ‘iel’ means ‘of God.’ Cas is the name given to him by Dean. Deliberately or not, Dean removed the part of Cas’s name that means ‘of God’, and left him with ‘shield’. Castiel isn’t actually a Biblical angel—it’s a variant of the name ‘Cassiel’, who was an archangel in the Kabbalah responsible for observing the Earth with no interference. Making it up as we go, indeed.